What You’ll Need
You don’t need much to have a great practice. Here are the things you definitely need:
- A yoga mat (available to rent for $2)
- A large towel, big enough to cover most of your yoga mat (available to rent for $2)
- A bottle of water – please bring your own reusable bottle and enjoy our filtered tap water!
- Light-weight clothing in which you feel comfortable stretching and sweating
Other things that can be useful:
- A bath towel for your post-class shower
- A lock if you’d like to secure your belongings while you’re in class
- A change of clothes – highly recommended!
And of course, the hardest part, is remembering to bring your:
And the following things are best left at home!
Please note, to respect everyone’s privacy, cell phones are not permitted for use in the change rooms.
And to ensure everyone has a peaceful experience, all electronic devices are prohibited in the hot room.